The installation of an InSinkErator® Food waste disposer is the perfect complement to a modern kitchen and the busy Australian lifestyle. With the kitchen becoming the entertaining hub of our homes, a quick and easy way to dispose of food waste represents the ideal kitchen solution. With a food waste disposer, food scraps are conveniently and hygienically deposited down the sink, ground into fine particles and flushed safely into the sewage system, eliminating the need for food waste bins and nasty food smells. Say goodbye to cleaning kitchen bins, not to mention around them. InSinkErator disposers are a true evolution in how we manage kitchen food waste. Explore our disposer product range below or scroll down further to learn more about food waste disposers.
Why Install A Disposer?
The modern food waste disposer is a true evolution in the way we process organic food scraps and is the perfect complement to the modern Australia kitchen. Our kitchens have become the social hub of the home therefore a way to quickly and hygienically dispose of food waste represents an ideal solution for both entertainers and busy families.
Depositing food scraps down the sink not only minimises the handling of food leftovers, but it eliminates the problem of odorous kitchen bins and the insects they attract--especially during the hot Australian summers.
1. A quicker and more efficient way of dealing with food waste.
2. Minimises handling of food scraps.
3. Eliminates the problem of smelly kitchen bins.
4. Improves the general hygiene of the kitchen and food preparation area.
5. Eliminates the need to clean on and around bins.
6. No more plastic bags and the mess they leave as they drip across household floors.
7. Environmentally responsible as food waste can be converted into renewable energy.
8. Helping to reduce the amount of waste that goes into landfill.
9. Reduces council collection costs.