Newleaf Estate

Wall Street, Bonnyrigg

1 & 2 bedroom apartments designed to meet the Silver Standard for 
Liveable Housing Australia

Landcom is assisting NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) to undertake an exciting redevelopment in Bonnyrigg in western Sydney. They are providing new social and private homes, as well as roads, parks and facilities.

Newleaf is a long term renewal of the Bonnyrigg public housing estate, The project aims to provide new social and private housing to create a socially mixed community with 70% of dwellings in private ownership and the remaining 30% for public housing.

Developer: Lancom

Landcom is an organisation with a proven track record in delivering award-winning housing estates that demonstrate the highest standards in quality urban development. Their projects have set benchmarks within the development industry and reflect positively on their ability to work across government and the private sector to deliver sustainable communities.

Builder: Matrix Group Co

Matrix Group Co. is an innovative construction company that offers ‘end-to-end’ design, build, refurbishment and management service for the commercial, multi-residential and industrial sectors. Construction and refurbishments are the two areas of Matrix’s expertise and capability. With a breadth of Commercial and Residential capabilities that extends to include heritage and building services round out the portfolio for Matrix. Decode is a leading Sydney-based construction company founded in 2008. As a diversified organisation, Decode covers the full spectrum of the property industry – from varied residential projects to commercial, retail, new-builds, fit-outs, refurbishments, industrial, aged-care and education facilities.

For more information, click here.

Images are ‘artists impression’ only, not actual photo's.

Andrew McGrath and his support team supplied products from the following quality brands:

If you need assistance or product information for your next project contact Andrew M: [email protected]


Contact Info

Sydney - Taren Point
(NSW Commercial Head Office)

15-21 Atkinson Road
Taren Point NSW 2229

PO Box 2359
Taren Point NSW 2229

Phone: (02) 9710 4155
Fax: (02) 9710 4166
[email protected]

Other Contacts

  • 02 4340 8500 - NSW - Central Coast
  • 02 4424 9900 - NSW - South Coast
  • 02 6202 2000 - ACT
  • 07 3297 3700 - QLD
  • 03 8530 6300 - VIC
  • 03 6248 3344 - TAS
  • 08 8150 8000 - SA
  • 08 9204 0600 - WA
  • 08 8922 4113 - NT

© 2024 Harvey Norman Commercial Division.
All prices are inclusive of GST unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved. This site is for trade only.
Harvey Norman Commercial Division is operated by Blae Commercial Pty Ltd, an independent franchisee.
Blae Commercial Pty Ltd As Trustee for Blae Commercial No.2 Trust – Trading as Harvey Norman Commercial Division. ACN 665 839 109. ABN 21 985 428 230
We respect and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to elders both past and present.