Halston Residences is an exclusive residential development comprising of 35 oversized apartments situated Torrens St, Braddon. Designed with an emphasis on sophistication and understated style, its European design complements the leafy surrounds. Maximising both form and function, it redefines luxury living. With its north east-facing aspect; floor-to-ceiling windows; and spacious landscaped courtyards, balconies and terraces.
The 5 storey profile, stone facade and precast concrete exterior ensure the building blends seamlessly with the oak-lined streets. Inside, larger rooms and high ceilings contribute to a sense of exaggerated space. Classic textures are teamed with clean, modern colour palettes to create a platform for timeless elegance.
• Premium interior fixtures and fittings include European Smeg appliances,
• Built-in microwave & dishwasher,
• Pyrolitic oven option
• Instant boiling or chilled water filter option
• Custom wall-hung vanity units
• Heated towel rail option
• Frameless shower screens
• Underfloor heating option
• Storage shaving cabinets with LED lighting
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and more...
Halston Residences’s inner city location affords easy access to the cultural and business hubs of Canberra.
A well-established suburb, Braddon is close to numerous food and entertainment options.
Scott Ballard and his support team were pleased to supply products from the following quality brands.